Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 2011 Desktop Calendar

It's been so hot and dry here in Texas that I couldn't bear to do a summertime quilt for the calendar this month. The fact that our air conditioning hasn't worked since last August doesn't help matters. It's 83℉ at 11:47pm in my living room, and I'm melting. I may just wake up the kids for a midnight run to Dairy Queen for Snickers Blizzards.
Anyway - click on the calendar to expand image to full size, right-click and choose Set as Wallpaper or Background. To really jazz up your desktop, right-click on your background and choose a color that coordinates with the calendar - you'll be the envy of your cubicle!
And if you have any rain left over...send it our way!

3 comments:

ButtonMad said...

Hi Diane

Thanks for leaving a comment on our button give away - you have won a set of our Incomparable Buttons.
Please contact me with your postal details so that I can send them to you this week.
Many thanks and congratulations
Tamara
http://incomparablebuttons.blogspot.com

Charmaine said...

Looking forward to your next major story telling event

Diane said...

That'll be tonight, Charm! See you soon!