Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Finish Line, part deux

Kat Skratch Fever
14.5" x 15.5"

Ok, I finally finished the Improv Workshop quilt from last month - the one with Mark Lipinski's Katmandu fabric. I ended up not embellishing it at all, since my daughter wasn't sure she wanted to hang it - she might use it as a coaster on her desk, and any beads or buttons could make her Iced White Mocha a little unstable. Just looking at this makes me a little unstable. But it's done, and I can cross it off my list.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Its funky and cool! I like it! And it would make the perfect coaster! LOL!

TexasRed said...

I love all the colors and patterns. Can't believe it's small enough to use as a coaster. Must be tiny details on it!

Diane said...

Well, a large, plate-sized coaster! It's 14.5" x 15.5"
We just bought new (white) Crate & Barrel furniture for her room, so this will go to protect her desk from whatever food/bev she decides to put on it.

AnnieLiz said...

LOVE it! It's beautiful! And I'm so proud of you for leaping sooooo far out of your comfort zone ... :-)

Diane said...

"...sooooo far out of your comfort zone..."

You know it, sister!