Sunday, November 28, 2010

November 2010 - Finished!

You know, I don't get near as many quilts finished as I used to. Some years I'd get 4 or 5 done, and now, I'm lucky if I get 1 finished. In a year. But this actually makes my 2nd one of 2010, and I'm planning on having another one done in the next week or so.
This one's for Sofie - and it's only 5 months late! It's a scrap quilt made of 1930's repros and white ric-rac. It's quilted with a panto by Dave Hudson called Security Blanket - perfect, and way cute! I gave it to her on Thanksgiving.




And here's the pretty girl trying out her first quilt from Nana.

And her 5 month picture


And speaking of pretty...how about this Thanksgiving Banana Pumpkin Meringue Pie? Yes, it was very yummy!!


Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Bobbidink Designs said...

OMGosh Sofia's outfit is so perfect for this photo! I love it!