Friday, July 1, 2011

July 2011 Desktop Calendar

I'm about 12 hours late with this. Sorry - I don't where June went. Heck I don't know where January through June went! I'm thinking of writing my To-Do List on toilet paper...a double roll would be just about long enough to fit, and I can just tear off a sheet instead of checking it off. Or, I could just flush the whole blasted thing and be done with it. I'm leaning towards that. A friend mentioned that God must have confidence in me, as He's trusted me with so much. Personally, I'd like Him to trust someone else for awhile. Is that bad?
Anyway - click on the calendar to expand image to full size, right-click and choose Set as Wallpaper or Background. To really jazz up your desktop, right-click on your background and choose a color that coordinates with the calendar - you'll be the envy of your cubicle!
And if you have any rain left over...please send it our way - we're still about 22" short so far this year!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I have really enjoyed your monthly quilt calendars. THIS one is my favorite tho! I may just have to pull fabrics and start making this up for REALS!...oh...wait..I have 7 quilts waiting on me to be quilted....hmm..just Beth wanting to make another UFO! this WILL be going on my Bucket list tho!

Lotte said...

Just whanted to say thank you, I really enjoy your calenders, and I am greatful that you take the time to do them.

Charmaine said...

July's post will get even more exciting with next week coming up. Who knows who will visit the Cabin this year!!!