Monday, April 11, 2011

A New Day

I don't know if it really counts as a new day if I haven't been to bed yet. It's more like a continuation of the old one. Finished that quilt at 6:30 this morning, woke MJ up to go to Lowe's for boards for his sign business and 2 replacement panes of glass for the Cabin Too. Had some grits and coffee and started to wake up. Not much, but enough to add quilting to one of the skinny inside borders on the quilt I already finished! Ugh. When will I learn? The 30 seconds it took to quilt 10 teensy motifs, took 2 hours to rip out. Took a quick picture, trimmed it, packed it and ran it to the Post Office. Done.Now back to the quilt I took off the frame so I could squeeze this one out. I need to have that one done by Sunday.
Scary-full schedule for the rest of the week and into next, and as soon as dinner's out of the oven and I've had my fill of chicken 'n rice, I'm hittin' the sack. I don't care if I am doing the senior early bird dinner thing - I've been up for almost 37 hours and it all starts again tomorrow at 6. Daylight is over-rated.

No comments: