Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September Desktop Calendar

It's September and after the long, hot, Texas summer, I'm so ready for fall! Who am I kidding? I know the cooler weather won't be coming for another 6 weeks or so. But until then, I can finally cool off the way I've wanted to all summer:


So far, there's a limited number of flavors available, (mostly vanilla, chocolate and a couple of others), but that's ok, Homemade Vanilla's my favorite anyway!

In between bites I've been working on the calendar for September. These one-patches are not easy - mainly cuz I'm running out of ideas on how to color them!
So here's September's calendar - enjoy!



Click to expand the image to full size, right-click and choose Set as Wallpaper or Background.
To really make the calendar "pop" right-click on your background and choose black. Your family and co-workers will be jealous of your awesome wallpaper! Be sure to tell them where you found it!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Your calendars are a work of art!

We walked into Kroger on August 31, straight back to the Blue Bell section - empty! There were more at the end of the aisle, but you almost had to elbow your way in to grab a carton. ;)

Carla said...

Thanks for all your creative and hard work to supply us with a desk top calendar.
They're always pretty.
I'm with you I'm ready for cooler weather, not cold just cooler.