Friday, November 1, 2013

November Desktop Calendar

I am absolutely exhausted from a week at International Quilt Market, followed by a quick late night run through Festival Preview Night with some of my SewHos. I drove almost 1000 miles, making airport runs and downtown treks, etc, - and I was never more than 35 miles from home! I think I can finally drive to and from the convention center blindfolded. Or asleep. I tried that once or twice this week. Shhhh...don't tell the Hos. I took lots of photos this year, but that'll be in the next post. Til then, here's your Thanksgiving desktop calendar. Enjoy!


Click to expand the image to full size, right-click and choose Set as Wallpaper or Background.
To really make the calendar "pop" right-click on your background and choose black. All your co-workers will be jealous of your awesome wallpaper!

No comments: