Friday, March 1, 2013

March Desktop Calendar


I've got a hugely busy month ahead as Megan and her family get ready for their move to South Carolina. ::sniff:: Alex is taking a fabulous promotion with MINI and even though this is going to be a hard move for all involved, it'll be a good one for their family. ::sob:: And, speaking of moving...we kinda like their house better than ours, so we're considering buying it from them, and downsizing a tad. Go figure...
So, short and sweet - here's your desktop calendar!


Click to expand the image to full size, right-click and choose Set as Wallpaper or Background.
To really make the calendar "pop" right-click on your background and choose black.
I'll be back in a few - in the meantime, enjoy your desktop calendar, and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

Carla said...

Oh I'm so out of the loop I didn't realize Megan was moving. Wait isn't she pregnant too? And leave your log cabin. I really need to catch up with all this news. ;o)

Unknown said...

Hi, And thanks for the Calendar,.

I feel your pain, we are moving from Florida to Utah in a few months and leaving the kids and grand kids and prents behind. it was nice we got to be close to everyone for 5yr. that my husband was trafered her but up we go again, and i see it in there faces that they wish we could stay, but my husband just got a promothion he has been waiting for and off we go, it was a fluck we came to them and now back to traviling again.

Diane said...

Yes, Carla - Megan's going to have another boy! (Just found out today.)
And Barbara - yes, it's good news/bad news I guess...