Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Desktop Calendar


The final desktop calendar of 2012 - where did the year go?? It's been fun doing all log cabin quilts this year, and no, I don't have a clue as to what the 2013 theme will be. Maybe no theme at all. We'll see what I can come up with at 11:45 on New Year's Eve.
To download it, click on the calendar to expand the image to full size, then right-click and choose Set as Wallpaper or Background. To really jazz up your desktop, right-click on your background and choose a color that coordinates with the calendar - or do like I do, and set your background color to black. It goes with everything and really makes the colors pop! And when your friends say, "Where did you get that?" Send them to see me!

4 comments:

Lotte said...

Thank you very much for making them, I have enjoyed every one! I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with next year.Best christmaswishes :-)

Stephanie said...

I absolutely LOVE this quilt!!! Is there anyway to get the pattern? I do NOT have EQ7 so a PDF would be preferred. Thank you so much for doing these each month, it is so fun!

Diane said...

Thank you for your kind words! And Stephanie, I've emailed you privately about the pattern...
Diane

Carla said...

Love the blues and yellow together.
Thanks for sharing