Friday, May 1, 2015

May Desktop Calendar

I almost didn't make it this month. Thought I had one more day before I had to really knuckle down and get on the May calendar, but today I noticed that April only has 30 days (by actually looking at the calendar on my desktop)! Go figure.
This year's decision to only make quilt calendars with one-patch designs is turning out to be a lot harder than I thought. I don't think I thought this through on New Year's Eve...
My friend Debbie is all agog with Kaffe Fasset fabrics as well as hexies, so this one's for her!


Click to expand the image to full size, right-click and choose Set as Wallpaper or Background.
To really make the calendar "pop" right-click on your background and choose black. Your family and co-workers will be jealous of your awesome wallpaper! Be sure to tell them where you found it!

1 comment:

Quilt Junkie said...

Oooooooh! Love this one the mostest! So what if it's the 12th of May and I just now remembered to change the calendar ..... oy!